Friday, May 27, 2011

Chloe and Mommy Fun

Chloe has been really funny this past week and she thinks that she has been funny too. So I just wanted to share a few moments we had together.


Chloe has been doing much better with eating "solid" foods. We had her on green beans for about a week and so it was time to start her with something new, green peas. The video above is her eating green peas for the first time. I don't blame her for not really liking them. When my mom use to make us eat peas I would just swallow them whole like a pill because to chew them would be nasty!
This picture is Chloe laughing at herself because she won't eat. She was really happy and would just stare up at me and giggle. Which made me giggle so this circle of giggling went on for about 5 minutes. Then I had to get a serious face so she would eat.

These two pictures are from when Chloe and I took a walk (in 90 degree weather) to Subway for lunch. She was really slap happy. She played with her toy for awhile and then every time I would look at her she would just start laughing and smiling. Even on the walk back anytime I would peek around her sunshade she would just giggle.
Anyway, I thought that these were too good not to share. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment