Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Well it is my first Mother's day with Chloe not in my belly and it has been a great day so far. Zach actually works on Sundays so we have been celebrating all weekend. I told Zach that all I wanted was for a family day and he make the plans. So on Saturday morning we got up and got Chloe fed and played with her and then we watched a little Saturday morning cartoons together and put her down for her first nap. Zach then told me that the plans were to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then out to Ikea for a little family shopping and then to Dairy Queen for some mid-day treats. Now if you know Zach very well you know that his favorite place to eat is Texas Roadhouse, he loves Ikea and he loves ice cream. So who was this day for again :) I loved it though, because I love those things as well. Maybe not as much as he does, but I didn't care as long as we had the day together. When we got home we took a walk since the sun was down and it was only in the 80s then we put Chloe to bed and watched the movie Night and Day. Don't waste your time on the movie it was better to laugh at rather than laugh along with. It was a perfect day.

So today it is Mother's day and Chloe and I get the whole day together! We did let Zach join in the fun and met him for lunch. When Chloe and I came home Chloe decided to give me her present. See below.

Yup, if you can't tell that is poop on my shirt. She decided to poop on the way home from lunch and I didn't know and she was wearing a dress so when I picked her up the dress folded on my shirt. I had no idea that she had pooped until I headed upstairs to change her and get her ready for bed. As soon as I lifted up the dress I smelt and saw it. The poop was oozing out of the diaper. Yuck! Then I noticed it on the dress so I put it the sink to soak. I continued to get her ready when I still smelt the stench and then noticed it on my arm and soon after noticed it on my shirt. Thank you Chloe! Happy Mother's Day to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment