Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Great Abyss











Well it is official...the great abyss aka my bellybutton is no more. Zach always has said that it is the deepest bellybutton he has ever seen and he calls it an abyss. This weekend it is officially flat. It hasn't started poking out and hopefully it won't at all. Zach said that finally all the lint that has collected for 25 years is now out. He still uses it as a portal to talk to Chloe even though it is flat.


On a side note...we had a great weekend. We went out baby shopping on Friday and finished up Chloe's room. Everything is waiting for her arrival. I also have worked on her baby book and started packing our "go bag". Zach also fired me from making pizza this weekend. He was putting together our little swing for Chloe and I decided to be helpful and make the pizza for lunch, but when the buzzer dinged Zach found a problem. He couldn't cut through the pizza and thought I had forgot to spray the pan, but really I left the cardboard on the bottom and it baked on the pizza. Oops. So he fired me. We were able to get the cardboard off and cook the pizza a bit longer. I thought it was just fine, but if it is fine for me then it's undercooked for Zach. He still ate 3 pieces though so I think it was fine for him too.

4 comments:

  1. little brother jeffOctober 9, 2010 at 3:21 PM

    dang jenna youre huge

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you aren't! Don't listen to Jeff. (but you already know that). You look great. Can't wait to meet baby Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! cant wait till you post some pics of that beautiful baby girl when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah (Smither) HollandOctober 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM

    Hey Girl! I was just skimming through your blog here. And the pictures brought tears to my eyes! It's so you. I couldn't be happier for you and Zach. Chloe is a lucky little girl...to be born into such a loving, beautiful family. Can't wait to see pictures!!

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete