Sunday, October 17, 2010

Almost Normal...

Well it's finally back to normal...my love of peanut butter that is. Last week Zach had told me that for lunch he had 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I thought man he is so lucky to be able to eat them. The next day we were trying to figure out what we wanted for lunch and I just blurted out PB&J. I asked if he would make me one and if I didn't like it I would just let him eat it or let the dogs eat it. So he made me a PB&J, light on the PB though. And it was so yummy! So in the past 7 days since I had that glorious PB&J sandwich I have had 5 more sandwiches for lunch. Oh how I have missed the yummy goodness of PB&J.

Once I realized that I could eat PB&J again I decided to try hamburgers. Now my love of McDonald's hamburgers have never gone away, but the kind that Zach makes I couldn't eat. They were always a bit too thick and a little too greasy for my taste. Zach grilled out some burgers and again I can eat them. Obviously Chloe's taste buds must be maturing to the yummy food that I love. (I don't know if Chloe really has taste buds yet, but I'm still going to use that reasoning.)

On a side note...I have 2 weeks and 5 days until D-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment