Thursday, July 31, 2014

We Are Pregnant!

So yea, we are pregnant again. Third baby on the way and it will be another girl. Thank goodness because I don't think I could have another wild boy like Levi. Chloe is very very excited and will talk to the baby in my belly and ask when the baby will come out. I don't think she realizes it won't be a full grown toddler to play with, but either way she is excited. Levi doesn't really know what to think. He acknowledges the baby, sometimes, but not like Chloe does.

We have decided to name her Jillian Mae. No specific reason for Jillian, other than the fact that the name has stuck out to us since we were pregnant with Levi and the fact that Zach wouldn't take my other names like Ella Belle, Lilly, Stella or my sister's favorite Gwen. It's probably for the best because I think Jillian is the best out of them. Mae does come from Zach's great-grandmother. Zach doesn't remember a whole lot about her because I don't believe she was alive for many years after he was born, but what he does remember is that he would go into her room and play with his toys while she was sitting in bed because I believe, or what Zach says, she was on bed rest pretty much. He remembers having this little relationship with her even being just a few years old. And I also heard a story that his great-grandmother would not respond to very many people, but as soon as she would hear Zach's voice she would always respond to him right away. So we thought Mae would be just a great middle name.

Come the end of November we should hopefully have a healthy little baby girl. She will be our first Texas baby, but don't expect the big hair or bling everywhere, I'm still trying to shield my kids from the Texas crazy for as long as possible. Although, Chloe has become quite the accessorized little girl. She loves to wear headbands or bows with her necklaces, rings, bracelets and pretend shoes. So we shall see what 3 kids will bring...I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment