Monday, September 29, 2014

End of Summer

This summer was quite different from any that I had previously. This was the first summer that I was home with the kids all day everyday. It was great and exhausting all at the same time. By August the kids were definitely ready to be back on a more consistent schedule and I was ready for school to start back to have that little bit of a breather. Not to mention I found it extremely miserably hot! I lived in Arizona for many summers, but it wasn't the same. It could have been the fact that this is the first time I was home during the hot times of the day whereas when I worked I only really experienced the summer on the weekend and evenings when it wasn't so terrible and I didn't have two little toddlers going stir crazy.

All in all we had a great summer. We took our trips to Indiana and spent a lot of time with family, we went to the park as often as we could before the sun was too strong, went swimming at least once a week and we had a lot of play dates so the kids could run out their crazy energy.
Levi likes to check out all the "tractors" at Lowes
Chloe and Levi enjoy playing in the rain, and of course Chloe is in her "beautiful dress"
Chloe was excited about her skates. She said she was just like Sydney (we gave Sydney real skates for her last birthday and Chloe had wanted a pair since then).

No comments:

Post a Comment