Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fridays

Well like I have said this has been a more emotional pregnancy than before. There is definitely a recurring theme....Fridays. For some reason it seems like Friday is my breaking down day. I'm not sure if it is just that I am so tired from the whole week or what it is, but it is definitely the day I turn crazy!

Two Fridays ago was the first day that Zach was gone to Jamaica for his brother's wedding. I was doing good most of the day, but then around 6:30pm it all came crashing down. Zach had called and we were trying to skype. Let me first say that I hate skype so I wasn't thrilled about it, but I wanted Zach to see Chloe and Chloe to see Zach while he was gone. We got it all set up and then it kept freezing which made me frustrated. So after Chloe said Hi I decided to just quit Skype and talk to Zach on the phone. Right when I called Zach back my mom came home so she could play with Chloe. This all seemed great, except my phone conversation was cut short by the pizza man. Mom and I had ordered pizza and it wasn't suppose to be here for another half hour or so, but it was early. Normally I would be happy but I was sad I had to end my conversation with Zach. So I slowly got up to go get the pizza and then I heard my mom call out for Daisy. I flew down the stairs threw the gate on the floor and ran out the door. Mom and Chloe were talking with the pizza guy, Buster was in the yard and Daisy was no where to be found.

My mom said she went to the right. It was dark out so I couldn't see her. I put my hands in the air to try to figure out which was was right but I was just so overwhelmed I couldn't figure out if the L meant left or right...I know I know you are thinking how crazy that was.
So I asked...in a crazy lady panic voice to just point. She pointed to the right and this crazy big pregnant lady started running (a slow run) down the road. A few houses down there was Daisy. A family was outside and Daisy went right over to them. So after saying thank you to the family for holding Daisy this big pregnant lady tried to hold on to her 110 pound dog and drag her back to the house. Any by drag I mean Daisy was dragging me! We got back to the house and I put the pizza on the table and just started crying. I was just so overwhelmed with the last 15 minutes that I just couldn't take it and cried because that is all I could do.

The next day I was telling my sister about this and we were laughing at it with my mom. Crazy Friday pregnant Jenna had gone to bed and had a good night sleep and realized how silly it all was. Mom said she heard the loud footsteps running down the stairs and the gate crashing to the floor. She thought she was in deep trouble, but she wasn't. I never thought or blamed mom because Daisy doesn't normally run out and we got Daisy back so no big deal. We had a good long laugh.

This last Friday nothing too terrible happened, but by about 8pm I was done. I was in bed by 8:30pm and didn't wake up until 7:30am today. Before I had gone to bed I told Zach that I just needed to go to bed because I had the Friday pregnancy grumpies and just needed to sleep it off. So Saturday came around and I was back to happy pregnant lady. At least it is predictable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment