Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Visits

The past month has been full of visits. It all started with my parents coming the middle of December to celebrate Christmas and for my dad to see Chloe for the first time. It was a great visit. We had our Christmas and it felt like it really was Christmas even though it was about a week before Christmas. We didn't do a whole lot which worked well for Chloe's schedule since she was just 5 weeks old. During this visit was the first time that Chloe was away from both me and Zach. My mom watched her for a few hours while I was out at the doctor. Of course she did just fine for mom, but I was sure glad to get home back to her. It was great to see mom and dad interact and play with Chloe. We had a great Christmas with them and a great visit!

About 3 weeks after my family left, Zach's family came. The whole kit and kabudal! Ermine, Steve, Jeremy, Mandi and Jeff all made the trip. It was the first time for all of them, except Ermine, to meet Chloe. I don't think Chloe realized what she was getting thrown into as the Batsches are quite the crazy family. We had a great time visiting, taking walks, eating great food and going to the Botanical Garden. All the guys also went and played golf which they had a blast doing. Although, supposedly Zach cheated and tied for first with his dad. Chloe smiled the most at Steve, but she was pretty happy with everyone and everyone saw her smile.

It was a crazy couple of weeks, but we enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment